Juniors – NetSetGo!
Darwin Netball Association NetSetGO! Program
Net Set GO! is Netball Australia’s junior netball program. It has been developed to provide children from 6 – 10 years old with the best possible learning and playing experience to develop a positive introduction to netball ensuring enjoyment and continued participation.
The program has been designed to complement the existing netball infrastructure by providing community groups such as Associations, Clubs and Schools with quality resources and equipment to deliver an age and skill appropriate netball program.
The program incorporates skill activities, minor games and modified matches and will be coordinated by accredited coaches to ensure a quality experience for all participants.
- All registered NetSetGO! participants receive a t-shirt
- Social interactive learning.
- Development of motor skills and confidence through fun and games.
- Further development of fundamental motor skills.
- Participation in a safe learning environment.
- Reduction of social health issues, such as childhood obesity.
- Increased junior participation and life long involvement in an active lifestyle
- Value for money.
- Peace of mind that their child is participating in a quality controlled accredited program.
- Child learning social interaction skills in a safe environment.
- The opportunity to spend time with their children.
- Contribution to their child’s social and motor skill development.
- Ability to share skills and knowledge within the netball community